The Expediter is the perfect electric vehicle for tight, congested areas where maneuverability is key. The standard model can easily fit through standard doorways while carrying two passengers. Flipping down the back-rest easily converts this vehicle to a two person configuration. The quite operation of the electric drive system allows for comfortable operation inside facilities. With zero emissions, this vehicle is a great addition to any work environment.
The Expediter can also be configured with a receiver hitch that can be used to tow up to 1,000 lbs. The rugged, heavy duty welded steel chassis and gauge steel body can easily carry the rated capacity of 750 lbs. Maneuverability is certainly easy with a 127″ turning radius on the 3-wheel version and 175″ on the 4-wheel version.
Using your Expediter to Enable a Mobile Mechanic
The mobile mechanic configuration is a very popular option for the Expediter. The addition of a locking tool-box system in the cargo area makes sure that your technician arrives at the work site with the proper tools for the job. Not only are you saving labor by getting your mechanic to the job-site quicker, you are also greatly limiting any return trips to gather tools and supplies for a repair project. Fatigue reduction is just another benefit from using the mobile mechanic option. Keep your personnel fresh by reducing the physical requirements of walking long distances.
- 48 Volt, NEMA class H temperature rated, separately excited
- 15.3 HP @ 1750 rpm
- Four, 6 volt, 225 amp hour, 115 minute, deep cycle
- Built-in, micro-processor controlled, fully sealed, global, 110-240 VAC, 50/60 HZ
- Controller Type:
- Programmable, solid state, reduced speed reverse with diagnostic LED & calibrator interface
- Controller Rating:
- 300 amp
- Motor Braking Mode:
- Regenerative and accelerator pedal proportional
- Directional Control:
- Fully electronic direction switching with console mounted selector switch
- Drive Unit:
- Automotive style, helical gears in oil bath, direct to motor
- 12.44:1 final drive ratio
- Passenger Capacity:
- One or Two
- Black vinyl, with fold down back rest
- 14-gauge powder coated structural steel smooth plate
- brake light / Available head & tail light option
- Horn, battery discharge indicator, reverse warning alarm, wood deck board painted black
- Heavy duty welded steel chassis with 14-gauge structural steel smooth plate body
- Loop tiller control bar / steering wheel option
- Auto adjusting, mechanical rear drum / foot parking brake
- Front: Torsion rubber mounts, Rear: Coils spring with shock absorber
- 3-wheel: tubular front 2″ diameter
- 4.80″ x 8″ 6-ply rating load range C
- Load Bed Width:
- Load Bed Length:
- Load Bed Height:
- Step Height:
- Ground Clearance:
Weight & Capacity
- 3-wheel Weight:
- 855 Lbs.
- 4-Wheel Weight:
- 940 Lbs.
- Rated Capacity:
- 750 Lbs.
- Towing Capacity:
- 1,000 lbs.
- Max Speed:
- 8 MPH
- Turning Radius:
- 3-wheel: 127″
- Turning Radius:
- 4-wheel: 175″