The L100D load bank is designed to provide a temporary load for servicing and testing 400HZ 200VAC ground power units and power supplies. This load bank is air cooled and completely self contained. The unit can load three phase 200VAC up to 109KW in 9KW steps.
- Load steps: 10, 19, 28, 37, 46, 55, 64, 73, 82, 91, 100, 109KW @ 200VAC 400Hz three phase
- 400Hz A.C. aircraft connector
- Plug test pins for connecting test leads
- 28V transformer to provide voltage for interlock
- Meter: digital meter to measure volts, amps, frequency, KW and power factor
- Power indicator lights
- Thermal protection
- Phase rotation indicator
- E and F circuit indicators
- Carrying case with wheels and extendable handle
- Length: 22″
- Width: 8″
- Height: 16″
- Weight: 45 Lbs.