The L29 load bank is designed to provide a temporary load for field servicing and testing 28.5 volt ground power units. It is air cooled and completely self contained. There is a 300A continuous load or you can choose a 2000A or 1500A load that decreases to 0 amps in 35 seconds to simulate an engine start.
- 300A continuous load
- 1500A or 2000A decreasing load
- Standard D.C. Aircraft receptacle
- Meters: 0-50V voltmeter, 0-200A ammeter
- Plug test pins for connecting test leads
- Control circuit indicator for testing plug
- Thermal protection
- Carrying case
- Length: 20″
- Width: 8″
- Height: 11″
- Weight: 49 lbs.