The MVP is a multiple vehicle platform chassis system with and electric drive for applications that require low vehicle noise and zero emissions. The MVP can be configured with up to 6 axles and 2 battery packs. The positioning of the axles and battery packs is configurable to best fit your load type.
The MVP is great platform choice because of its versatility. It is easy to standardize you vehicle fleet due to the vast customization offerings for the MVP. You can mount or tow almost any ground support or ramp equipment with this sturdy, reliable vehicle.
The MVP can be configured with cab and van body components to create the perfect, heavy-duty burden carrier. You can also mount additional seating over the rear of the vehicle that can accommodate up to 12 additional passengers. If you have a heavy piece of equipment that needs to be portable, the MVP is your best choice of transportation.
- Totally enclosed, NEMA class H temperature rated motor
- Dual 16.8 HP
- Eight or sixteen, 6 volt, 232 amp hour, 122 minute
- Build-in, micro-processor control, fully sealed, anti-drive away interlock, 110-240 VAC, 50/60 Hz
- Controller Type:
- Programmable, solid state, reduced speed reverse with diagnostic LED & calibrator interface
- Controller Rating:
- 500 Amp
- Motor Braking:
- Regenerative and pedal proportional braking with top speed limiting
- Directional Control:
- Dash-mounted safety directional keyswitch
- Direct drive, oil bath, helical gears, drive ratio 16.77:1
- Passenger Capacity:
- Adjustable bucket seats with arm rests
- 14-gauge structural steel smooth plate front body panels
- Dual recessed head, tail and brake lights
- In motion beeper, forward and reverse, hour meter, driver seat power interlock switch, horn, single point watering system, steel bulkhead, battery discharge indicator, 48 VDC to 12 VDC converter, composite deck board with high density polyethylene overlay
- Structural steel channel rail style chassis
- Hydraulic pump and piston, manually operated
- Hydraulic brakes, front disk/rear drum, hand operated parking brake
- Semi-independent with leaf springs
- 10 Gauge steel chassis mounted
- 145R12 Radial pneumatic tires, 21″ x 5.5″ x 12″
- Chassis Width:
- Chassis Length:
- 72″ or 96″
- Step Height:
- Load Bed Height:
- Ground Clearance:
Weight & Capacity
- 2,300 lbs.
- Raded Capacity:
- 5,000 lbs.
- Towing Capacity:
- 6,000 lbs.
- Max Speed:
- Can be configured from 6 MPH to 22 MPH
- Turning Radius:
- Up to 30 miles