The TB400 test box is designed to test power cables for proper connection and phasing. It is equipped with a standard aircraft receptacle and a 28V interlock circuit to simulate connection to an aircraft.
- Plug test pins for connecting test leads
- 28V TR to provide voltage for interlock circuit
- Standard 400Hz A.C. aircraft receptacle
- Power indicator lights
- Phase rotation indicator
- E and F circuit indicator
- Line and neutral reversed indicator
- Folding handle
- Length: 8″
- Width: 6″
- Height: 6″
- weight: 8 Lbs.